Friday, October 10, 2008

It's the weekend!

Yay! Even better, next week is Fall Break! Well, at Carlos' university, anyway. So I still teach all my normal classes, but he'll have Monday, Wednesday and Friday off. I'm not sure what we'll do, but we always have fun when he is off.

Tomorrow is my favorite sister-in-law's birthday. I can tease her about being older (she is almost two months older than I). We're having a party tomorrow with grilled steaks and yummy sides. The kids and I are going to make our favorite blackberry wine cake today (it's Carlos favorite, too, so he is happy about that). My beloved sister may come over today, too. We'll also probably do a little shopping. Ariana and I will work in a chapter from the Bobbsey twin books. I also need to clean (always!), do some grading and a load of diapers.

Right now Joel is cuddled up on my lap--he loves to snuggle--and Elena just filled her diaper. Ariana is asleep, amazingly. She is usually the first one up.

Well, I better change Elena's diaper and get breakfast for the rest of us. I hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: